Halloween is just a few days away, have you decided on your costume yet?
Check out some of our favorite celebrities dressed in their costumes, in my count down to the number one best celebrity Halloween costume.
15) If your a That 70's Show fan you'll like this one: Danny Masterson (Steven Hyde) and Wilmer Valderrama (Fez) looking good in their police uniforms.
14) Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis take a classic approach to Halloween costumes as doctor and nurse.
13) Katie Couric of the "Today show" and "CBS Evening News". I dont know about you but I like to see our serious celebs having some fun!
12) Singer Pink, looks more cute than spooky as a happy clown
11) Christina Aguileria and her Hubby at the time, Jordan Bratman, look spooky as a zoombie bride and groom.
10) Kim Kardashian makes the picture perfect Wonder Woman. I'll also give her props for her mafia costume.
9) These are some of my absolute favorite celebs from "Vampire Diaries", "True Blood" and "Twilight".
From left to right: Nina Dobrev, Katerina Graham, Kayla Ewell, Sara Canning, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Kellan Lutz, and Ashley Greene.
8) Jamie Lee Curtis as a circus ringmaster. Although I dont condone the circus, she looks great!
7) Rosie O'Donnel joking around as Queen Elisabeth on the Martha Stewart show.
6) Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa dressed as Ware Wolf and Michael Jackson from the music video "Thriller".
5) Hedi Klum in a Adam and eve inspired theme, apple and serpent costume. Perfect costume for concealing her 8 months pregnant belly.
4) Anna Hathaway and Ryan Seacrest, look amazing in their Egyptian Goddess and Pharaoh. Although these were two separate events, I think this would make a great couples costume idea.
3) The top three costumes on my list are really a tie, I keep going back and forth about which one I like the best. Here is Martha Stewart as Medusa, she looks amazing, but did we really expect any less from Martha Stewart the crafty queen! I also want to note how gorgeous Blake Lively looks in her Cleopatra costume.
2) Hedi Klum goes all out for Halloween in her super hero costume with seal by her side. She looks more like a robot to me, either way can you imagine walking in this costume that made her 8 feet tall!
1) Hedi Klum does it again with her Kali Costume. Kali is the Hindu goddess, meaning the lord of death.
Her terrifying yet beautiful Halloween costume makes it to the number one spot as the best celebrity Halloween costume on my list.
Sources for pictures: